The Harrier Sit Harness has been re-designed and upgraded to a user rating of 150Kg. The harness is designed for rope access and technical rescue service personnel who prefer a separate sit and chest harness format to that of a multi purpose full body harness.
The Harrier, like the Merlin and Raptor, has the innovative pattern that includes two independent front waist attachment points in different profiles so that rope access and rescue technicians can utilise any type of rope descender without twisting the system.
The Harrier has a wrap around fitting system for ease of donning, which also stops the harness getting soiled, as is common with the step in type harness. The QC style has Quick Clip buckles on the leg loops and can also be made with QC buckles on the waist if so required.
The Harrier Sit Harness has also been designed to be used with any of the SAR chest harness range, as well as it’s own Harrier Chest Harness models.
- Rated to: 150kg
- Double front attachment: Belay loop – 30kN and Alloy ‘D’ – 25kN
- Two side ‘D’ work positioning attachment points (Harrier 4 only)
- Four reinforced gear rack loops & four plastic gear loops
- Fully adjustable waist and legs with twin adjustment on the waist
- Foam padding with shaped waist and legs for extra comfort
- Standard Waist Size: 74cm to 114cm
- Standard Leg/Thigh Size: 42cm to 70cm
- Weight – Harrier 2: 1.1Kg
- Weight – Harrier 4: 1.3Kg
Harrier 2 –
- Standard: H0079
- QC (Leg only): H0079QC
- Full QC: H0079FQC
Harrier 4 –
- Standard: H0081
- QC (Leg only): H0081QC
- Full QC: H0081FQC