Pipe bevelling system with inner clamping, clamping in pipe axis
- Robust portable pipe bevellers with total range Ø60 – 820 mm (2.36“ – 32.28“).
- The machines are designed to straighten the front, create bevel and inner calibration of pipe diameter.
- The angle and shape of bevel is optional. When adjusted, the machine is able to get the ends of pipes rapidly and repeatedly ready for welding.
- Useful to all machinable metals, including stainless steels.
- Concentric inner clamping is the guarantee of perfect securing and centring of the machine.
- Clamping in pipe axis can be an advantage in specifically confined conditions.
- Option to select electric or pneumatic drive.
Other special blade designs on demand.
Electric machine versions:
- The machine is fitted with high performance electromotor in a metal chassis with enhanced resistance.
- Motor power: 0.5 – 2.5 kW (depends on type)
Pneumatic machine versions:
- These drives are especially suitable in explosive environments.
- Operating pressure: 0.6 – 1.5 Mpa
- Required air flow: 1000 - 1500 l/min
- (air supply must be equipped with filtration and lubrication unit)
Included in the price:
- Bevelling system
- Tools for operators
- Standard tool kit
- Transport packaging