This powerful shear is ideal for cutting U-, C-, O- and L-profiles, machine covers, angles and plate up to 2 mm and is particularly suitable for construction companies, ductwork, switch cabinet construction etc., anywhere where a higher capacity is desirable.
Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
This robust shear is in the assembly as well as in the mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used. The hole with adjusting screw for the mounting is already present. The assembly in the vise is made possible by means of flat sides on the shear's head.
As optional accessories, strip cutters S/01 are available for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- cutting without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- no finishing of the edges is required
- accurate cutting along a marked line
- Ideal for: sheet-metal workshops, air conditioning, control cabinet fabrication, external wall cladding
- burr free cutting
- single-side trimming is possible
- working speed up to 5 m/min
- cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- clear view to scribed line or template
- long life tool
- easy, one hand, operation
- simple and safe to use
- noise under limit regulations
- an insulated and suppressed motor
- long life tools
- less maintenance necessary
- knives and jaws regrind able
- parts are standardized and interchangeable
- stationary cutting in a vice possible
- pneumatic, type 1920
- cordless, 18 volt AK 3020 Li-Ion